Thursday, November 22, 2007

Welcome to the Platoon Of Four blog!


Hi! I am Sadie, the leader of the Platoon of Four. I am a chocolate labrador retriever. My master is Daniel. I am always behind bars but Daniel takes Duke and I running in the hills and on the fields every day. I am 77 in dog years. I am lovable, sweet, friendly dog but sometimes I get in trouble. I am also obedient.
Hi! I am Speedy. I am a terrier mix, I am 7 years old in dog years. I am a service hearing dog, I am not blind, I my eyes are covered with hair. My master is deaf and her name is Becky. I like to play with other dogs and I love people. I move very, very fast, that is why my name is Speedy.
I am queen of the window! I am Sandy, I am a cocker spaniel and I am 85 years old. I love my masters, I have 4 masters, Daniel, Becky, David, and Karma. I am the queen of The Platoon Of Four. I love to sleep, play with my red ball, look out the window, and eat. I am a lovable, cuddlely dog. I am a cancer survivor. Twice!


My name is Duke. I am a yellow labrador retriever and I am 12 dog years old. I love my companion, Sadie and my master, Daniel. I love to run and play. My master is the best because he takes me on car rides and lets me run in the hills every day with Sadie. I follow Sadies orders every where we go, I am not much of a leader.


4 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Tail wags, pups!
Stormy

chihuahua said...

FELIZ NAVIDAD DESDE ARGENTINA MARCELO "DEL ROCSIL KENNEL "-CHIHUAHUA

Lacy said...

woofies Platoon of 4!!!!! heehee Duke soooo dat wuz u runnin around playin in ponds and huntin deers and skunks....dose paw warmer fingies lookies pawsome...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

charlotte's blog said...

hiya,
welcome to dogs with blogs its nice to meet all of you
you are all very beautiful
xoxo
lots of bark charlotte