Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Tree Hunting....Not Squirrels


All of my master uncles, aunt, cousins, my master, and cousin Jeri went Christmas tree hunting in the mountains yesterday. I love the mountains, my favorite place. Lot's of squirrels to chase. My master uncle's family got a tree for them and my master's family got 2 trees for them also.
-Speedy



I can't chase sqirrels this time, it is Christmas tree hunting!


My cousin Jeri waits for everybody.


Found a tree!





And the second!





Oooh, pretty! I love Christmas. Bones, and more bones!




8 comments:

Skybob said...

I like the tree hunting pics. I wish I could post mine. Make sure you have Becky bring my camera back... I am a human, is it ok for a human to comment on a dog blog?

Putz said...

as long as you don't go chasing sqwirrels , you know swurillels are nevil don't your??????

Skybob said...

nevil?

Putz said...

i just had an operation on my finger by dr. darrell olsen and i can't tpe on the computer(he couldn't find the thorn in my thumb that was causing infection but dug half my thumb out trying...sometimes i think dareel olsen isn't too hot of a doctor

Ashley said...

Great photos! So exciting that you have your Christmas tree up. We just put ours up too but it is much smaller!

Putz said...

in helping run this dog blog, i was wondering if dogs had politics, after listening to the bestest speech from romney, who i hadn't planned on voting for, i could find no fault in it but lo and behold he offended the non beliver, how? he mentioned the muslums,others and yet this man was offended becuse he linked freedom with religion

Putz said...

a mutt is a dog isn't it????

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful tree.