Friday, January 18, 2008

"Cabinet Cat"

Hi, they call me Kitty, that is my name so. I live in a cabinet shop where Dan works. I never go outside because it is so cold out there so I sit my the wood stove all day. I just sleep and sleep and sleep. My boss wants me to catch mice for them but I said, "Screw you, I am going to take a nap." Yes, I can sleep with all the machine noises, I get used to it. In the summer, I do go outside and go cat around. I am a great great grandmother.
They build new boxes for me(what I call them but they call them cabinets) and I like to play in them and sleep in them. Here's me waiting for the next box to be built. One time I heard Dan say, "That is one dusty cat!" I hope they ever don't put me a bath tub, I like to be dusty. So, that is me, "Kitty The Cabinet Cat".

8 comments:

Putz said...

this is becoming more of a cat blog than a dog blog, about 67& cat and 33& dog...i hope the weird cat people don't take over the "cool" dog bloggers...cabinet kat and jasper bell ought to be friends but they live in two different cities,,i hope readership on this blog gets high like barlow blaze...cats are more cool than dirt bikes any way....

Shell said...

Yea cats are lots of fun they sit, they poop, the climb into places they shouldn't, they poop, they eat, they ???

Daniel said...

Well Shelly, the cat is the reason why we are there. Without the cat, we wouldn't have jobs. The cat thinks for us, it runs the business and everything, making sure the cabinets are right, keeping the machines running good, put in the firewood for us, and talking to customers while we are working. The cat owns the business, so without it, I wouldn't be there. Kitty the Cabinet Cat is her name. It doesn't kill a mouse but it sure knows how to build a cabinet!

Anonymous said...

Kitty is sure a cute cat! I am glad she allows you to work there!

Shell said...

Sorry Dan my comment was directed at the putz not you. I think your kitty is fine and looks a lot like one I had as a kid.

YZGuy said...

**Free Cat!**

Daniel said...

Poor cat!

Skybob said...

cats are dumb.